Saturday, May 19, 2007

Milk, Eggs, Vodka

You probably think ALL I've been doing is sitting around and reading. Reading and thinking. No posts in a long time about DOING anything or PLANTING anything.
Well, today DH and I did some major house straightening and cleaning (at least by our standards.) That's a good thing. Might even add some gracious touches tomorrow. (My stash is now under control!!!)
I've yielded to recommendations for more pain meds and that is allowing me to move around better. I didn't fully understand how aching makes you tired!


Anyway, Milk, Eggs, Vodka is one of the things I bestowed upon my DD for her birthday. It is a book that has photographs (and some comments) about found grocery lists. It is humor, psychology, social anthropology and philosophy all combined. Click on the link at the beginning of the paragraph to go to Amazon's page; click on the sample below to go to the "GroceryLists" page.

Many of the ones in the book made me feel LESS weird than I usually feel. And there's a section about OLD PEOPLE. They ALWAYS have "cookies," "treats," or some sort of digestive aid on their lists. Eyup.

No comments: