What I did get done was:
- Going with DH to refill all fillable prescriptions and correcting some errors the pharmacy made last time. (Do YOU have accuracy issues with your pharmacy?)
- Restocking the pantry at the grocery store. (McCoun apples are in. Can't wait to try them, and to hustle the languishing Cortlands into a pie.)
- Remembering to buy a sponge mop. (To harass, vanquish and remove the aforementioned dust bunnies).
- Collecting the recyclable papers (also mentioned above) for recycling.
- Setting a password for my Social Security account. (Good grief I got old)
- Deciding that I can't live without at least a small file cabinet in my "office." I'll get one of the ones out of the basement and either ModPodge it with fabric, or spray paint it with some bright color. Beige Days are gone.
So I will just enjoy the dream and the sign.