Sunday, November 30, 2008

Return to Texas

I'm back! While we were in New England (which was mostly PAST the colored leaf stage) color arrived in North Texas. It was a seductive greeting as we attempt to return to normalcy after days of sleeping late, eating out, and spending quality time with the "children."
After we picked up Puppy from the Kitty hotel, we took off one a typical Saturday "adventure" consisting of book stores and places we've been meaning to visit. A yarn store that I don't go to very often seems to have evaporated. But we did get to "DWR" in a tony area called Knox/Henderson. DH and I liked the oversized desk lamp, but not the prices.

I squealed like any little girl when I saw Santa (surely the glint in his eye meant that he wasn't The Grinch" on a Segway at the Apple Store.







It's always a little sad when Santa leaves.


After almost two whole weeks without Tex Mex, we stopped by our favorite spot, El Norte, for fajitas, an enchilada and a tamale. Yee Haw, Y'all.


Stay tuned for a retrospective travelogue of Boston, Plymouth, Harvard and some new artists I discovered.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!