Saturday, October 08, 2005

I had a lovely birthday
and am stretching out the celebration to include the whole weekend. Lots of bookstores, meals out, beautiful weather and chatting and noshing. PERFECTAMUNDO.
(Of course I have some thank you notes to write... I'm looking forward to it, actually). And rather than get all dressed up and spend a fortune on a meal out this evening (when the Texas and OU revelers will be filling every chair and barstool in Dallas) we're staying in and watching HOCKEY.












Yup, HOCKEY's BACK.
Tomorrow I hope to hook up the new graphics tablet that was in my "birthday stocking" as well as dive deep into the multitude of new books that wise friends gave me or that I purchased with a bounteous gift card for Borders.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday; late wishes but still valid:-)

Bookish Wendy said...

I missed a birthday?!!! Oh man. I'm so sorry. Glad it was fabulous. I hope radiation is going alright. I think of you everyday!!!