Friday, September 30, 2005

Knitter's Progress

The Arrowhead Lace is beginning to shape up. I've done a considerable swath in a solid "mint" green, and have just begun a varigated bit with the matching green, white and yellow. The picture has intensified the yellow somewhat.
Here's how it looks close up. Thank goodness for stitch markers. I can't remember when counting to ten was such an exciting process!













It has a nice drape. Light weight and snuggly at the same time.






























Oh, and here's Queen Puppy Pooh Bah lying on a folded quilt in the sun. No wonder cats convinced the Eqyptians that they were royal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that the cat always sleeps in the last place you want them to be. My kitty, Malachi, always found me out if I didn't hang up my better jackets/sweaters. When she woke from her nap, I always had a nice coating of siamese to wear the next time!

I love your great pictures.

WCTs said...

What a sweet kitty! =^..^=

Mine love those cozy quilts in the sun too!