Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nobody expects ...


Nobody expects ...
Originally uploaded by Sultry

the Spanish Inquisition.
Well, when my darling husband asked me to meet me at our MD's office, I didn't expect a firetruck and ambulance either.
They took him to the Emergency Room and now he's home and fine.
The mystery is: to just WHAT did he have a (very) allergic reaction?
It was more adventure than I expected. And I was very self conscious as I took this photo (while heading out to beat the EMT's to the hospital and get hubby pre-registered) that taking photos was occupying the part of my brain that, otherwise, would be ramping up into panic-stricken worry mode.
It worked.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes! How scary! Glad he's OK!

comedyrocks.com said...

Bad news was the fear you suffered. The good news is he will be OK.
Merry Christmas!