Saturday, December 05, 2009

Knees and toes


Knees and toes
Originally uploaded by Sultry

I am SO happy with the service I get from my family physician.

My feet hurt for several days after walking around Ft Worth. Especially since I'd come to the realization that the meds I was prescribed to keep my joints from aching were causing allergic reactions... but when I stopped taking THOSE, my toes, ankles, knees and hip really ached and slowed me down. DH didn't want me hobbling OR allergic and insisted I call Dr. Tammie.

Saw her this morning and she validated my amateur theories and did have an alternative medication (generic, even) that she thought might work. . BIG improvement. although I'm not starting marathon training just yet!

Maybe a walk in the freezing temperatures just to nip my nose.

2 comments:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

so was it allergies? thinking of new insoles myself!

Holly said...

Glad to hear you got some appropriate assistance to ease the discomfort. It's hard to be a happy person when your knees and feet hurt.

You can feel free to send the freezing temps this direction.