Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm going to have planting to do. It was almost 100 degrees today by the time I got these home after being at the office. Tomorrow is also a day where I won't get home until the heat is on. But AFTER dinner, there should still be light and a breeze to at least get some of these in. The petunias, and moss roses will fill in where I had HOPED the seeds would sprout. The firebush can clash with the astilbe or maybe the echinacea. (that's a better spot, and I could see the attracted hummingbirds from the kitchen.). The Acanthus will go in planters under the remainder of the pear tree on the East side of the house. I love their weird flower spikes. If it blooms, I'll have to try to draw it. Yikes.

1 comment:

Indigene said...

I just wanted to let you know how much, I've enjoyed visiting your blog! I've enjoyed the personality that comes through your writing and imagery! Please continue writing and sharing.