Friday, April 13, 2007

Dodged Disasters

The most violent storms missed us.
But we got LOTS of rain. The runaway strawberries, snap dragons, gladiolas, and "surprise bulbs" should be leaping into the predicted sunshine. I took pictures yesterday and had a good time "painting with them" in Photoshop.

I would love a wall hanging of these snap dragons.








The hollyhocks were sort of magical in the dappled sunlight.

I'm not as convinced that this iris has been properly represented. Suggestions and comments are welcome!

The second missed disaster could have occurred because of rather large discrepancies between my Quicken balance and "on line" balance with my financial institution. (when it comes to finances, I should BE institutionalized. Anyway, I got copies of back statements, dutifully went through and reconciled everything and am now ship shape.

Tomorrow, I shall conquer the dust bunnies.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You're right. The iris needs something. Perhaps you should try a tone on tone? all shades of blue and gray/green?