Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Things I'm grateful for tonight.
  1. My ISP/Blogger is fast enough that my patience didn't wear out before posting.
  2. The excellent sock and its portrait.
  3. My candid DS who, when I called him for the gazillionth time on the way home from work DURING "24," made a joke out of it, agreed to talk with me at a mutually agreeable time, and was charming during both conversations. If you are the sort of parent who INSISTS your kids drop everything to pay attention to you, you won't get it. If you are the sort of person whose PARENTS insisted you drop everything, you can be proud when you have a mutually respectful relationship with your adult children.
  4. Worthwhile business to take care of.
  5. This list of 10 Secrets to Success from Friday's Investor's Business Daily
  • How you think is everything
  • Decide upon your true dreams and goals
  • Take action
  • Never stop learning
  • Be persistent and work hard
  • Learn to analyze details
  • Focus your time and money
  • Don't be afraid to innovate; be different
  • Deal and communicate with people effectively
  • Be honest and dependable; take responsibility.
    I believe all of these are important & could use improvement in some areas. As a person who tries to help others increase their success, it is gratifying to see a respected business publication utilize valuable square inches to bring this information to its readership.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I am grateful that you are in blogville to remind me that cancer doesn't always win.

Thankyou

TheTart said...

OK... read all those things.. and wonder should I appy to current life drama... please stop by and share your 2 cents!

Much appreciated.
Not sure about Blind Date smooch,
The Tart