Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A quiz from the author of Chicks with Sticks

bella image
You are BELLA. Floating around in a cloud of

patchouli, you're all about peace, love, and

floaty shawls. You're quirky, generous and

you don't give an organic fig about fitting

in. Which is not to say you're not open to a

little adventure. You've been known to stray

from your vegetarian, new-age ways. Hey, as

they say in yoga class, happiness is all

about balance. Happiness is also your

favorite yarn, the softest alpaca in the

world.


Which Chick Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog has taught me that 'kitchener stitch' is for invisible horizontal seaming, and DPN is (I think) diameter circular knitting...I've been googling :) What I liked most was the concept of Wabi Sabi..I'd never heard of it. I love it!

I also love the idea of a Knitting Olympics.

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring your links, thanks. You are all incredibly creative.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

Thanks for the comment; you figured out that illustration just right.

As for me...
it says that I am a "Scottie ": You live for order in your knitting bag, in your closet and most of all,
in your life. You like your friends where you can see them, best friends here, lunch buddies there, and crushes safely admired from afar. Some day you'll come out of your shell, but until your moment comes, you're content to keep your nose low, observing the movers and shakers of the world and taking notes. Your favorite yarn is a nice, workable wool.